The Polyamory Online-Conference
This 3-day online conference facilitates an exploration of relationship models and introduces a select mix of experienced speakers presenting various elements, backgrounds, ideas and approaches to „Consensual and Ethical Non-Monogamy“. Its three pillars „Art & Activism“, „Science“ and „Therapy“ will guide you through an eclectic program.
Be part of this unique journey and join the symposium from March 12th – 14th 2021. Find the program here.
Consensual and Ethical Non-Monogamy
Being connected with your desires, preferences and wishes is key for fullfilling all our ways of life! So why should your love-life be excluded from the idea of finding your own true happiness? The zeitgeist of our time allows us to negotiate love based on our own terms and we have the opportunity to design our very own idea of satisfying relationships!
„Consensual and Ethical Non-Monogamy“ is a delicate and reflected lifestyle built on trust, sincere interaction and communication between yourself and your partner/s. You can regard this concept as a set of building blocks, allowing you to create your very own ideal model, suiting your own and your partner/s needs.
Mimi Schippers, Ph.D
Polyamory, Kinship, and Belonging: An Exploration of the Affective Dimensions of Polyam Orientations
Jessica Fern, MS
Polysecure – Attachment, Trauma and Consensual Non-Monogamy
Mag. Paul M. Horntrich, BA BA
At war with society? Or: Why many people believe Non-Monogamy endangers the social order. Some reflections from the history of sexuality
MMag. Stefan Ossmann
Empirical Findings on Consensual Non-Monogamy in Austria
What is in it for me ?
In key notes, interviews and panel discussions, leading experts in the field of polyamory will
– broaden your horizon and remove the taboo of non-conforming relationship models
– remove shame and judgment from sex, sexuality, and sensuality
– show you how to talk about alternative relationship models from an empowered place
– help you to obtain knowledge & to develop skills
– guide and assist you in reclaiming your own relationship potential
– present a wide range of insights and tools to embrace, enjoy, and celebrate your own unique relationship model
– provide the know-how to consolidate ethical non-monogamy relationship models
– support you in your journey to thriving, pleasurable relationship experiences with yourself and with others
CET – Central European Time (Vienna)
March 12th: 1 pm – 4 pm & 6 pm – 9.30 pm
March 14th: 1 pm – 4 pm & 6 pm – 9.30 pm
EST – Eastern Standard Time Zone (New York)
March 12th: 7 am – 10 am & 12 pm – 3.30 pm
March 13th: 7 am – 10 am & 12 pm – 3.30 pm
March 14th: 7 am – 10 am & 12 pm – 3.30 pm
You can watch the conference in discreet comfort at home.
Enjoy the opportunity to connect with a community full of open-minded individuals seeking an alternative lifestyle.
Due to our constantly growing reach, we have decided to stick to our early-bird ticket price up until the conference itself, so everyone has equal opportunity to experience this journey with us !
You will get full access to the online conference and download after the conference.